Why choose one colour when you can have them all with Rainbow Hair Dye!
If you’re a lover of alternative fashion we’re sure you’re aware of how satisfying it is to constantly switch up your wardrobe, so why stop there?! Changing your hair colour is an easy, yet INCREDIBLY satisfying way to add the vibrancy and style to your look that other methods just can’t compete with!
As you’ve probably realised by now we’ve, shown you some of the craziest hair styles that can be combined with our extensive range of coloured hair dyes through our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to inspire you to recreate some beautifully wacky styles from your own home!
So with this in mind, we’ve chosen to give you some further inspiration and give you some quick and easy ideas on how to recreate one of the latest trends, rainbow hair dye!
Rainbow hairs vibrant, wacky style is a perfect way to make your coloured hair really stand out as work of art! But although you may be fooled through the jaw dropping images that have been dropping online; with Dye My Hair products there’s never been an easier to grab yourself this electrify your look.
Hidden Hair Dye Rainbow
This amazing rainbow hair dye moves through an impressive array of colours from pink all the way to violet purple! By dying the underneath of your hair you can easily lift it on a big event or party, but also let it down for those more formal occasions! A must for those living busy lives and a perfect way to switch up your look on the fly with outstanding colour! Or sick of being told to be less vibrant with your hair colour? Then try this style and fool your unsupportive family and friends!!
So, to help you really nail this style yourself, we’ve attached some of our products that will best suit for your recreations of this fab rainbow hair!
- Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Cream Formula Colour Hair Dye (New Rose)
- La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Pillarbox Red)
- Stargazer Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Yellow)
- Splat Long Lasting Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Kit (Neon Green)
- Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Cream Formula Colour Hair Dye (Purple Haze)
- La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Midnight Blue)
Multicoloured Pastel Hair Dye
As we’re sure you’re all aware, pastel coloured hair dye is huge right now, and pairing it with an exciting multi-coloured rainbow look is something that cannot be missed. This beautiful style starts as a gorgeous pink from the roots and blends to an amazing shade of pastel green! So, if you’re looking for a flashy new hairdo but without the bright eye-catching colour, this is right up your street!
Check out a list of our top picks from our products to give you these gorgeous pastel locks at an affordable price!
- Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Marshmallow Pink)
- La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye (Pastel Pink)
- Herman's Amazing Semi-Permanent Hair Colour (Polly Pink)
- Manic Panic Creamtones Perfect Pastel Hair Dye (Velvet Violet)
- Manic Panic Creamtones Perfect Pastel Hair Dye (Blue Angel)
- Manic Panic Creamtones Perfect Pastel Hair Dye (Sea Nymph)
Multicoloured Rainbow Hair
Now this beautiful combination is for those who are looking for vibrant hair dye colours but with the addition of some gorgeous pastel shades. This primarily blue hair dye fades into some gorgeous shades of yellow, green and pink to give you a truly outstanding look! But the best part of this look is not only does it look amazing, but it’s also super easy to recreate with the use of our coloured hair dye products as well as our hair chalks. So you can commit to a long outstanding colour, but switch up your look with chalk on a daily basis.
If this sounds like the rainbow hair style for you check out a list of some products that you could easily use to recreate this stunning rainbow hair dye style yourself!
- Splat Ombre Ocean Long Lasting Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Kit (Blue Crush and Turquoise Reef)
- Stargazer Neon Hair Chalk (Green)
- Stargazer Neon Hair Chalk (Yellow)
- Splat Hair Chalk (Purple Pixies)
Have we given you the urge to grab yourself some vibrant rainbow hair dye? If you do end up adopting one of these awesome styles or just need a few more bright ideas, hit us up on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!