Make your friends green with envy with the La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Alpine Green! The perfect way to attract plenty of attention!
Add a splash of colour to your look with the La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Apple Green!
Totally transform your style with the Manic Panic High Voltage Classic Cream Formula Colour Hair Dye in Venus Envy! Make your hair look, and feel, fantastic!
Get a hair colour that'll really make an impression and snap up the La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye 4 Pack in Apple Green!
Make others turn green with envy at your new shade of Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Emerald Green! It's sure to give you a whole new awesome look!
Give those boring and drab shades a miss and choose the Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Pine Green for your new stand out shade of hair colour!
Make your friends green with envy with Herman's Amazing Semi-Permanent Hair Colour in Olivia Green!
Get a fresh new appearance with the bright-looking La Riche Directions Colour Hair Dye 3 Pack in Spring Green.
It's not hard to fall in love with the deep and intense shade that is the Stargazer Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Tropical Green!
Pick yourself a gorgeous shade of lush green with the Stargazer Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in African Green! A standout selection from Stargazer.
Want something to kick-start your new look? Well take a look at the La Riche Directions Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in Spring Green!
If you’re looking for a fresh and unique hair color, why not try out alpine green hair dye? Let’s face it, pink and lilac are the new blonde and brunette. As people become more daring, it is harder to find unusual colors that will make you stand out from the crowd. If you really want to turn heads among the pastel and mermaid ‘dos, then alpine green tresses are the way to go. This gorgeous look is captivating, alluring and anything but ordinary!
Alpine green hair is the new kid on the hair color block but has already been spotted on some of the entertainment industry’s top trendsetters.
Once upon a time, green hair was nothing more than the hallmark of a botched dye job. These days though, people are flocking to get the look for themselves and with richer tones available why wouldn’t you want to try out this fab hue? If you’d like to try out this experimental look, there are plenty of ways to do it. These are some of our favorites.
You might think that you need to run out to the hair salon to get gorgeous vividly colored locks, but that’s not the case. Alpine green is a relatively easy color to achieve at home. That being said, for healthy hair and vibrant results, we suggest following these tips:
- It’s fine to use alpine green hair dye on black hair. Alpine green is a fairly dark color, so it will show up on black hair much better than a pastel shade like mint would.
- However, if you want a really bright shade of alpine green, it’s best to pre-bleach darker hair.
- If you want to apply some whimsical highlights or go for an ombre, it’s important to use a dyeing brush.
- Never dyed your hair before? It’s probably best to play it safe with an all over color and luckily alpine dark green hair looks great this way.
- Be sure not to use a toner before dyeing your hair alpine green. A toner will strip the yellow tones from your hair that are necessary to achieve the correct color. If you have no yellow tones in your hair, the result will be blue, rather than green.
- Bright colors fade so to prolong your color try shampooing less frequently and rinsing your hair in cold water.
- Not ready to make the change? Why not try a temporary alpine green hair dye!
La Riche Directions Hair Alpine Green: This vegan-friendly hair dye is, by far, the most popular choice for alpine green tresses. Directions is the favoured brand by most beauty bloggers and YouTubers looking for the most vibrant and vivid color.
Manic Panic High Voltage Hair Dye Green Envy: True to its name, this Manic Panic hair dye is sure to make your friends green with envy. The shade of this color leans more to forest green than alpine green, making it a good choice for darker hair.
Crazy Color Semi Permanent Hair Dye Emerald Green: Your hair is sure to shine bright like a diamond with this emerald look. Slightly warmer than an Alpine Green, emerald green hair will certainly help you turn heads as you walk down the street!
So, what are you waiting for? For a look that’s anything but ordinary, there’s no better choice than alpine dark green hair! This trend is perfect for blondes and brunettes alike and there’s no limit to the number of looks you can achieve with a dark green hair dye. We think alpine green hair is utterly captivating, and we’re sure you’ll agree.